Friday, November 6, 2009

New Hair





So, I've been concerned about the time and money it requires to take care of my hair in such a way that I will look presentable and not freeze to death with wet hair in below freezing temperatures. Yesterday my sister-in-law and I went to a salon and I had my hair relaxed. I haven't gotten to wash and do it myself yet, but the lady said that I'll be able to get it straight in 15-20 minutes now, and if I don't straighten it, I just have to put some product in it and it'll be wavy. I can't wash it for five days, but I'm anxious to do it myself and see what the reality is. Hopefully is easier, more managable hair for the limited time I have to get ready in the mornings as a sister missionary!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great! I love it! No more ironing, I guess. Lol. I'm so excited for you, Fleming!

    ReplyDelete